1. Dough: I typically use Boboli pizza crust, but this time I used whole wheat Naan bread. When choosing your dough, try thick, thin, or whole wheat (Having severed all three- a thicker crust always seems to go first).
2. Stonewall Kitchen’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam: (The Stonewall Company is based in Maine, which makes me even more proud of my New England roots!). This is by far the best jam I’ve found, but there are other name brand onion jams on the shelf.
3. Cheese: You can use whatever cheese you’d like: blue, feta, goat. Since I could live on an all goat cheese diet, I go for the goat every time.
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread your jam, about 2-3 tablespoons, evenly over the crust. (A little bit goes a long way. Be careful not to use too much because the jam tends to spread and get messy when heated).
- Sprinkle your cheese of choice over the top of your flatbread.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and your jam begins to bubble.