I put my new Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air popcorn Maker to good use and came up with The 3 C-Popcorn recipe: chocolate chip, coconut and cinnamon.
1. Pop 1/3 cup popcorn kernels (about 10 cups of popcorn)
2. While popcorn is popping melt 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter in a pan over medium heat.
3. Once the butter is melted add in 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt Feel free to add more cinnamon if you’re a cinnamon lover like me.
4. Lay your popcorn out on a baking pan and drizzle your sugar mixture so it’s distributed evenly over your popcorn.
5. Add in regular and white chocolate chips and sprinkle some shredded coconut over your popcorn.
6. Mix it all up in a big bowl and enjoy!