2. Using a ruler make two markings: one 1 1/4″ from the left side and one 1 3/4″ from the right side.
3. Flip your square so it’s horizontal and fold each of your markings.
4. Apply double sided tape to the edge of the longer fold ( 1 3/4″ fold) and press until tape is secure.
5. Fold the bottom of your envelope into a triangle like you would a present.
6. Apply a good amount of double sided tape, fold up and press until secure.
7. Now that the bottom of your envelope is secure, begin working on the top. Cut the top layer about 1 1/2″ inches down so the back of your envelope peeks out.
8. Use your shaped sheers to trim the top of your envelope.